- PFA A-League Stadium Ratings for Round 20
- PFA Welcomes Decision to Delay Mariners Versus Adelaide Clash
- Stadium Ratings
- PFA Injury Report
- Minimum Medical Standards
Injury, Health and Safety
Behind the 90 Minutes
The PFA’s in-house legal team have a diverse range of legal experience, in particular within professional sport, and in player representation.
The PFA can assist members and provide legal advice and assistance in areas including:
- Collective Bargaining Agreement advice;
- Contract enforcement;
- Contract advice and negotiation;
- Protecting player image rights and commercial matters;
- Player transfer and registration rules;
- Dealings with player agents and player agent Agreements; and
- Compliance advice regarding rules, policies and regulations.
The PFA legal team also represents players and provides an advocacy service for a wide variety of dispute resolution processes including disciplinary hearings, grievance procedures including arbitrations, and hearings before the FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber.
We have a unique understanding of professional football and the legal aspects involved in successfully representing and advising professional athletes at all stages of their careers.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?