Behind the 90 Minutes
As a member based incorporated not-for-profit, the PFA is bound and guided by the PFA Rules or constitution. The PFA Rules are developed from a set of principles and values that have been established to govern the PFA. These principles are a legal document and are compiled to form our Rules.
Our Rules include guidelines around:
- Eligibility of membership;
- Voting entitlements of Members;
- Election of the PFA Executive Committee;
- the roles and responsibilities of all PFA Committees; and
- Proceedings of Executive Committee meetings
Supporting documentsPFA Rules
NEED MORE INFORMATION?